Would you like to know what it is like working as a C++ developer in a role with a highly competitive salary, life-style friendly hours and no deadlines or overtime?
think-cell is the leading data visualization software for business presentations. Our mission is to offer the most intuitive user interface for generating complex data-driven charts and slides, while at the same time ensuring seamless integration with Microsoft Office. We work on challenging visualization problems, reverse-engineer Microsoft’s code, and reinvent how slides are created. think-cell is the only German company funding a C++ ISO committee delegation, so there is a good chance that components we invent will find their way into the standard.
Right now, we are looking for smart, creative developers with a solid theoretical background to join our engineering team. What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary from the start and a raise to EUR 130,000 annually after only one year
- Full support with relocation to Berlin or the option to work fully remotely
- Enough time to make sure that every detail of your solution is perfect
- A wide array of extremely challenging C++ development tasks
- A working environment that makes the team stay and grow
- Lifestyle-friendly working hours, no deadlines, no overtime!
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- An international team of brilliant minds
- No scheduled meetings
Ready to apply? Find out more here!
We look forward to hearing from you,
The team at think-cell